- Every child’s potential is a reality.
- PTA is a powerful voice for all children.
- PTA is a relevant resource for families and communities.
- PTA is a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
PTA’s Strategic Initiatives
- We will increase and retain our membership.
- We will value and be inclusive in our diversity.
- We will identify, develop, and affirm our present and future leadership.
- We will create and sustain long-term financial viability.
- We will implement improved organizational effectiveness.
Texas PTA Values
These core values guide our decisions and actions:
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from a wide spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
- Wednesday, March 29
- Thursday, March 30
- Friday, March 31
- Monday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 4
- Wednesday, April 5
- Thursday, April 6
Why Join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!