2020 Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week is an alcohol, tobacco, and other drug and violence prevention awareness campaign observed annually in October in the United States. It began as a tribute to fallen DEA special agent Enrique Camerena in 1985. The Red Ribbon Campaign is the largest drug-abuse prevention campaign in the United States. For more information, visit https://www.redribbon.org.
Dress Up Days:
- Monday, 10/26: Wear Red, White, and Blue
- Tuesday, 10/27: Wear as Much Animal Print As You Can
- Wednesday, 10/28: Wear Red
- Thursday, 10/29: Dress Like a Healthcare Worker
- Friday, 10/30: Wear Your Halloween Costume
Please remember outfits should still adhere to dress-code, no weapons or gore, and you must still wear your face masks.
- Monday, January 18
- Saturday, January 23
- Friday, February 5
- Saturday, February 6
- Monday, February 15
- Thursday, February 18
- Saturday, February 20
- Monday, March 1
Why Join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!