2020 Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week is an alcohol, tobacco, and other drug and violence prevention awareness campaign observed annually in October in the United States. It began as a tribute to fallen DEA special agent Enrique Camerena in 1985. The Red Ribbon Campaign is the largest drug-abuse prevention campaign in the United States. For more information, visit https://www.redribbon.org.
Dress Up Days:
- Monday, 10/26: Wear Red, White, and Blue
- Tuesday, 10/27: Wear as Much Animal Print As You Can
- Wednesday, 10/28: Wear Red
- Thursday, 10/29: Dress Like a Healthcare Worker
- Friday, 10/30: Wear Your Halloween Costume
Please remember outfits should still adhere to dress-code, no weapons or gore, and you must still wear your face masks.
- Saturday, April 17
- Wednesday, April 21
- Monday, April 26
- Saturday, May 1
- Wednesday, May 5
- Thursday, May 6
- Friday, May 7
- Tuesday, May 11
Why Join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!