2020-2021 Yearbooks are on sale now and can be purchased at www.balfour.com. Yearbooks are $45.00. If you would like to add name stamping and icons, they can be added for an additional charge of $5.00 per a line of name stamping and $5.00 per icon and must be purchased by 3/5/2021. You must purchase name stamping to add icons.
The yearbook is still gathering photos of Virtual Students and activities of Killian students throughout the year. If you would like to share any photos with our yearbook staff there are a few ways to share. You can use the Balfour ImageShare app or by uploading photos to images.balfour.com. The project number is 119406. You can also e-mail photos to email@example.com
List of Photo Needs:
- First Day of School Photos (First Day/Virtual Learning Spread)
- Students/Teachers on the First Day of School
- Virtual/Remote Learning Pictures (First Day/Virtual Learning Spread)
- Students participating in Virtual Learning Classes
- Students working from home virtually/remotely
- Students Wearing their favorite Masks (Feature on a Page)
- Students wearing their favorite masks
- Masks need to be school appropriate
- Photos of Pets (Spread for Killian’s Pets)
- Photos of pets from teachers/students
- Students participating in Electives, Sports, Clubs, etc.
External PE Photos:
We are also looking for photos of External PE students participating in their External PE activity. The deadline for photo submission is January 29, 2021. We only accept External PE Photo submissions if your student is currently an External PE student on their 2020-2021 Schedule. Only 1 Photo can be submitted per a student.
How to submit your photos:
- E-mail the photo of your student participating in their External PE activity to the yearbook adviser: Amber Crowell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject of the email type: External PE Photo Submission
- In the e-mail include the student's name, grade, name of activity, etc (this allows the staff to caption the photo correctly in the yearbook)
- If your photo is from a professional photographer please ask their permission before submitting for use. The yearbook is considered a Commercial Product.
- Your photo should contain only your student. If it is a group photo with another Killian External PE student then please include permission from both parent/guardian(s) to ensure that the photo can be used.
Photos must be of the highest resolution:
If scanned please set the resolution to 300 dpi
If taken with a device please make sure it is sent in the largest format/size and as a JPEG File
Disclaimer: We do our best to include as many of our External PE students as we are able. Please submit your photo as early as possible to have the best chance of your student's photo being featured in the yearbook.
**We do not guarantee that all photos will be used in the making of the Yearbook and its pages**
Click HERE to download a copy of the instructions.
- Monday, January 18
- Saturday, January 23
- Friday, February 5
- Saturday, February 6
- Monday, February 15
- Thursday, February 18
- Saturday, February 20
- Monday, March 1
Why Join the PTA?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!